How to make managing users simple
Last week we joined-up with Education Technology to bring you a webinar all about managing users in education, whether that be schools, colleges or universities.
It was an insightful discussion between Education Technology’s Editor, Sophie Beyer, and our expert panel, with some thought-provoking questions from education technology professionals from schools, colleges and universities along the way.
Don’t worry if you missed out, you can now view a recording of the webinar online.
Some of the topics that were covered in the webinar included:
- What are the challenges faced when preparing for the new intake?
- How is an IdM system used to establish an identity?
- What are claims, attributes and policies in the context of identity management?
- What is Multifactor Authentication (MFA) and how is it used in education?
- How can you manage Groups?
- What do we mean by true single-sign-on (SSO)?
- Why is true SSO so difficult to achieve?
- What are the different SSO protocols?
- What is Auto-provisioning?
- What is the key to successful auto-provisioning in schools, colleges and universities?
- How can you better manager users across multi-site schools, academies and universities?
Screens from the webinar
MAGELLAN FROM CSE
The universal portal for education, providing simple access to local and cloud resources from any device through a single interface.
• Supports BYOD and device independence
• Anywhere, anytime access
• Supports learning and engagement
• Supports hybrid cloud computing
• IOS and Android apps available