CSE OneStep Access simplifies the way resources, tools and files are accessed giving a seamless user experience, whenever, wherever. The innovative approach is tailored for your school and uses cutting-edge technologies that are unique to CSE.
For Senior Leadership
- Give teachers the technology to support creative, flexible, and engaging learning.
- Have confidence in data security and online safety.
- Securely manage the transition to BYOD and cloud.
For IT Professionals
- Simple set-up, integrates with Active Directory, includes single sign-on authentications.
- Easy central management of user groups.
- Fully customisable for cloud, local or hybrid networks.
- Get lessons started quickly and easily with single click access to apps and data.
- Total freedom to use new and existing apps or resources whether local or cloud based.
- Access to school applications from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Save and open work stored on school servers, in school, at home or out and about.
- Personalise desktop with favourite websites and resources.
- Simple access for parents.
Watch Abby’s Video
“Our history homework involved making a presentation about Admiral Nelson – we did everything on our school iPads. Mr Harris shared the task on Evernote and we started by looking up Nelson on reference sites that our school has a subscription to, like Britannica. We then planned the structure of the presentation in Word and found some images on Google that we cropped in Photoshop. We edited some videos in iMovie and put everything together at home using the school’s Prezi account. Finally we saved it straight into the homework folder on our class drive, ready for Mr Harris to mark.”
Abby’s story demonstrates how CSE can make technology work – what could we do for your school?
CSE OneStep Access uses cutting-edge technologies including Magellan and Trinidad.
Find out more
CSE OneStep gives you confidence that you are getting the very best solution for your school, without the hassle. To find out more contact us today for a free consultation.