CSE OneStep BYOD simplifies the preparation and implementation of BYOD in your school. The innovative approach is tailored for your school’s requirements and uses cutting-edge technologies that are unique to CSE.
For Senior Leadership
- Give teachers the technology to support creative, flexible, and engaging learning.
- Have confidence in data security and online safety.
- Securely prepare for and manage the transition to BYOD.
For IT Professionals
- Ensure your wireless network is ready for an increase in usage.
- Guarantee sufficient secure data storage.
- Easy set-up and management of users.
- Total freedom to use new and existing apps or resources whether local or cloud based.
- Get lessons started quickly and easily with single click access to apps and data.
- Use your own familiar device to access school applications from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Save and open work stored on school servers, in school, at home or out and about.
- Simple access for parents.
“I was nervous about today: we went live with BYOD! There’s been a trickle of support calls, but all minor issues (mostly down to operator error); it’s really gone incredibly smoothly. Hundreds of new devices hit our network placing a massive additional load on it. Even in historically unreliable wireless ‘dead-spots’ we’ve had no problems. The really satisfying thing is that students and teachers are really making the most of it already – that’s mainly down to how easy it is to access everything, no matter what device they have in their hands.”
Sally’s story demonstrates how CSE can make technology work – what could we do for your school?
CSE OneStep BYOD uses cutting-edge technologies including Magellan and Trinidad.
Find out more
CSE OneStep gives you confidence that you are getting the very best solution for your school, without the hassle. To find out more contact us today for a free consultation.