10 questions to ask before you implement
BYOD in your school
If your looking to implement BYOD in your school, college or university there are a number of important questions to ask before you go live.
Watch this short video to learn more…
10 questions to ask before you implement BYOD in your school:
Infrastructure and wireless network
1. Can your network cope with the extra traffic?
2. Does your wireless network have dead spots?
3. Do you need to boost security?
Rules and policies
4. Does everyone know when and in what way to use their
5. How are you going to ensure equality for pupils without devices?
6. Will users have consistent and seamless access to resources?
7. Will users have an enjoyable user experience? (single-sign-on, file access, etc)
8. Are staff trained on all aspects of BYOD?
9. Are you prepared to gather user feedback?
10. Are your systems flexible enough to adapt and develop?
Magellan from CSE
The universal portal for education, providing simple access to local and cloud resources from any device through a single interface.
• Supports BYOD and device independence
• Anywhere, anytime access
• Supports learning and engagement
• Supports hybrid cloud computing
• IOS and Android apps available