If you’re one of the people tasked with preparing IT networks for the September intake you’ll know that creating and managing user accounts has become an increasingly complex and resource-sapping job.
So, with September looming, how can you decrease your workload, get to grips with the technical complexities, and generally reduce the stress that this annual event brings?
The Magellan platform uses unique technologies to create a link with your MIS and generate a mass deployment of user accounts across many platforms, including Active Directory, Office 365 and SQL databases.
Some questions the webinar will answer:
- What are the challenges faced when preparing for the new intake?
- What is auto-provisioning?
- What are the technical challenges of auto-provisioning?
- What is identity management?
- What do we mean by ‘true’ single-sign-on and how can you enable SSO to any resource?
- How can you manage user groups?
- How can you provision timetables from your MIS into outlook calendars ready for students and staff when they return?
You’ll also have the opportunity to ask our experts your own questions.
Sign-up today and put it in your calendar – a stress free summer could be your reward!
MAGELLAN FROM CSE
The universal portal for education, providing simple access to local and cloud resources from any device through a single interface.
• Supports BYOD and device independence
• Anywhere, anytime access
• Supports learning and engagement
• Supports hybrid cloud computing
• IOS and Android apps available